1. Remove any polish from your natural nails.
2. Trim and file your natural nails and push back your cuticles with the manicure stick.
3. Select the correct size press on nail for each finger. See PRO TIP #1 below.
4. Buff your natural nails gently, wipe with alcohol pad and let dry.
5. Selected wear times:
1-2 days: apply nail tabs or a small drop of glue to your nail.
1-2 weeks: apply glue to your entire nail and the back of the press on nail.
6. Line up the press on nail to your natural nail, make sure it's straight.
7. Press down firmly for 10-15 seconds.
8. Repeat until all nails are done and ENJOY!
1. To choose correct size of nail to apply, line up the press on nail with your natural nail. If the press on is too small some of your natural nail will show and it might be uncomfortable. If it's too large it will go over your nail bed and pop off easily. If needed, file sides of press on nail for best fit.
2. Avoid contact with water for at least two hours after application.
3. Immediately wipe off excess glue with paper towel if over-gluing occurs.
NOTE: Every set of nails comes with a Basic Nail Kit. You can purchase the nail glue, cuticle oil pen or nail buffer separately or purchase the Deluxe Nail Kit that includes everything here.