8 EASY STEPS TO APPLY PRESS ON NAILS
After wearing acrylics, gel and press on nails for years, I found that wearing press on nails didn't damage my nails the way gel and acrylics did. As long as you follow the application steps listed below, press on nails shouldn't damage your natural nails.
- Remove any polish from your natural nails.
- Trim and file your natural nails and push back your cuticles with the manicure stick.
- Select the correct size press on nail for each finger. See PRO TIP #1 below.
- Buff your natural nails gently, wipe with alcohol pad and let dry.
- Selected wear times: for 1-2 days apply nail tabs or a small drop of glue to your nail. For 1-2 weeks apply glue to your entire nail and the back of the press on nail.
- Line up the press on nail to your natural nail, make sure it's straight.
- Press down firmly for 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat until all nails are done and ENJOY!
- To choose correct size of nail to apply, line up the press on nail with your natural nail. If the press on is too small some of your natural nail will show and it might be uncomfortable. If it's too large it will go over your nail bed and pop off easily. If needed, file sides of press on nail for best fit.
- Avoid contact with water for at least two hours after application.
- Immediately wipe off excess glue with paper towel if over-gluing occurs.
Want to have the perfect mani? Shi Shi Luxe Nails are luxurious press on nails with unmistakable strength and quality. You can cut or file the nails to any shape or length which makes them fully customizable. If you use the nail tabs they are 100% reusable and leave zero damage to your natural nails.
Any Questions? Leave a comment below or message us on social @shishiluxenails and we’ll get back to you.