5 SIMPLE STEPS TO REMOVE PRESS ON NAILS
- Do not force or pull off the press on nails.
- For nails applied with nail tabs, soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes. Repeat to loosen if necessary and gently lift up the edges of the press on nail from your fingernail using the cuticle stick provided.
- For nails applied with glue, soak nails in warm water for 15-20 minutes. Repeat to loosen if necessary and gently lift up the edges of the press on nail from your fingernail using the cuticle stick provided. For quick, easy removal see PRO TIP below.
- If glue residue is left on your natural nails gently buff it off.
- Apply cuticle oil to your nails and cuticles when all the nails have been removed.
For quick, easy removal, soak nails in acetone until soft. Wipe off soften press on nails with paper towel, repeat as necessary. Nails will not be reusable using this method.
Want to have the perfect mani? Shi Shi Luxe Nails are luxurious press on nails with unmistakable strength and quality. You can cut or file the nails to any shape or length which makes them fully customizable. Apply or remove your Shi Shi Luxe Nails when it’s convenient for you and leave little or no damage to your natural nails.
Any Questions? Leave a comment below or message us on social @shishiluxenails and we’ll get back to you.